Hatfield, Desley. Naturopathic treatment of recurrent urinary tract infection symptoms: A case study [online]. Australian Journal of Herbal Medicine, Vol. 29, No. 3, 2017: 90-95.
Other regular media posts:
- Winter Wellness- 6 Things for the Whole Family
- Animal Nutrition: what to feed your cats and dogs
- Hemp: a bunch of old rope?
- Winter Protection: Elderberry, your weapon against colds and flu
- What’s the buzz about Manuka Honey? UMF and MGO compare
- Love-Stress? How To Get In The Mood For Love
- Have you got the guts? How Prebiotics and Probiotics supports your health
- Dairy foods are not the only way to get your Calcium
- Spice Up Your Life – How Cinnamon Supports Your Heart
- 5 Ways to Keep your Children Healthy During Winter
- Inflammation: What is it? What can you do about it?
- How Do You Stay Vegan Healthy?
- 7 signs you aren’t getting enough zinc
- Happy Gut, Happy Mind: The Connection between Digestive Health and Anxiety
- Medicinal Mushrooms
- The Rise of Rickets – A Preventable Disease
- Mushrooms: their power as a superfood